Summer Camp at Camp Somers
Our troop is going to the Summer Camp at Camp Somers Sunday, July 9 – Saturday, July 15, 2017.
The final payment is due on Monday, April 10th. The camp fee is $399. After April 10th it will be $435 (does not apply to the first year scouts). Please make your checks payable to Troop 6.
We also need to collect number of forms for the camp. You can start working on them now and bring them to any of the troop meetings. The final date for all the forms will be Monday, June 5th.
Here are the forms you need to complete:
- Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardian – for all scouts.
- BSA Medical Form – Parts A, B and C have to be completed. Part C has to be signed by a medical provider. Please attach front and back of the medical insurance card to the form.
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities Form – only for those who are at risk.
- Vehicle Information Form – if you are planning to drive to or from the camp.
- Complete List of Merit Badges offered at Camp Somers with prerequisites
- Combined Merit Badge Schedule
- Remember To
- Info Packet
- What to Bring to Camp
- Troop 6 Technology Policy
- DIY Mosquito Barrier
- Directions to Camp Somers
- Camp Somers Dining Hall Menu
- ATV Permission Slip (you have to be 13 or older at the time of the camp)